where is the lvl 60?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by trankuillou, Sep 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trankuillou

trankuillou Forum Greenhorn

Hello all and sorry my bad english EDIT
    Where is the lvl 60 and that will change for all?
    We talked september and not this, how many times is arrive?

thanks

Last edited by moderator: Sep 17, 2020
  2. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

November 24 hahaha, find out on social networks, nobbbb xd

3. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

How is that possible to play that game and have completely no information about it ? Im assuming you never heard about DSO discord, DSO facebook, never seen any DSO live stream, and you wonder what that weird two-hours event with some even stranger coins is. You probably dont have guild or play with people with similar knowledge. Im literally shocked that players like you exist in this game.

4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

yes Bigpoint changed the date from Mid September. To November 24, 2020. Knowing the way BP does things it will no doubt change again.
    As a matter of fact I am sure they will change it again they have not even started testing this stuff on the Test server.

Look at it this way, it will give you more time to improve your toon before it arrives. :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    1vanka likes this.
  5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

You'd be surprised how many there are. I am one of 'm :)
    Never checked discord, dont have social media so never checked FB, Dont have a guild, cus well cant find one or when im in one...nobody speaks english.....I did check the stream one time, but almost died of boredom.

Ive seen quite some news of lvl60 in other language sections, but the ENGLISH one.........nothing.

cigarbennett likes this.
  6. cigarbennett

Oh I agree Faalhaas,,,, Not sure why I do it but I turn that twitch on every time. Then 15 min later shut it off. Who wants to watch a video of guys playing a video game. Like watching paint dry.. better off spending that time just playing.

FAALHAAS and JohnWick like this.
  7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Actually, there are some good and informative videos on this game. However, none of them come from Jesse.
    That twitch feed is only good for scanning to find the 5 minutes out of 180 minutes (several broken pieces totaling 5 minutes, that is) that actually has some informative information. The rest (175minutes) is pure torture.

At least you don't have to have a twitch account to watch it. I used to go to YouTube for the replays.

8. trankuillou

trankuillou Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    Lol i send a report for your post please respect all ,me just pause a question

excuse me my no interest to stream (because no very interessant) and me just pause a question and i sure i have a best perso for you and me play in this game for long time and respect other but is not you

just BP to translate and give more info ,no for just people english
    and please to respect other players country too search more info

9. cigarbennett

I agree Trankuillou,, that twitch is total waste of time. It is 3-4 hours long and maybe 5 min of it gives useful information.

10. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

Yup I agree. Im not telling anyone to watch 3h of that misery.I've never watched full stream. Just first 15-20 min when they talk about news and upcoming CE. That's enough to be fully informed.

This part of your post im not even able to understand. Dude seriously, use some translator because your english is not bad, it's horrible. "pause a question" what does that even mean ? It's english speaking board. If you dont speak english, it's fine, just dont use that section

11. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

maybe he comes here bc his own forum is a joke like our forum?
    massive deleting post from imaginary reasons and 0 informations

BKGREG, FAALHAAS and JohnWick like this.