Where the HELL is Thabo??

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Please_enter_a_name, Dec 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thabo has somehow disappeared and it so happened that I need ONE more run to complete event but ran out of passes..:
    [​IMG]

I had like 10 blackborg passes in locker and never noticed Thabo was gone until I ran out of passes. There's 5 hours left on event and I want the attack speed rune but I can't get it T_T

I can't even buy a pass with andermants.. which is weird..

Yes I checked all maps.

2. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I thinkthabo readed letter of upcoming patch 213/214 and decided to move forward into a better game. :D

3. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

In Agathon Server, the npc Thabo vanished, this happened after the entry of the new daily, preventing people from comparing entries to end the event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  4. Osote

Osote Forum Greenhorn

I feel your pain! Just ran out of entry passes.

[​IMG]

Dirysin and Please_enter_a_name like this.
  5. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

I'm increasingly getting more and more frustrated with this game. Not fun to play at all anymore.

6. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

Not an isolated problem. Everyone I've talked to says the same thing-- Thabo is AWOL!

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Thabo left the game because of the Blues' theft.
    he is gone from all servers. Grimmag too.

[​IMG]

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I can confirm that Thabo is gone on Agathon server. checked kingshill, hognis mine, and werian sanctuary, no Thabo

edit: also gone in cardhun

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  9. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'm sure everyone would appreciate an extension to New Moon by 1 day for this inconvenience.

Dirysin and Please_enter_a_name like this.
  10. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Agree that it is only reasonable for extension of New Moon to compensate for people who were close to completing progress or farming cores.

Hopefully fixed soon so that we can farm ingredients for upcoming Full Moon event.

11. ThukMohl

ThukMohl Forum Apprentice

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I bet he's moved into Gnob's old cave... after all, it's vacant, ever since that acorn loving troll took up permanent residence in Kingshill.

13. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

Even Thabo was tired of waiting and he left for "vacation".

14. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Thank you a lot for your reports.
    Probably he is having fun somewhere at the beach :D

This issue has been reported.
    Cheers.

Veηom and Shansurri like this.
  15. Sunlight

Sunlight User

16. But they didn't extend the event... I didn't get a chance to finish it..

Dirysin likes this.
  17. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I think that all those who were close to getting a speed rune should be given one for compensation.

It was BP's messup, afterall.

18. Dirysin

Dirysin Forum Apprentice

Don't you feel that an extension of the event is in order or at least an apology to players?

19. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I distinctly recall a few years ago, Heredur's social server went kaput for a few hours or something. The very next day, they were compensated with a bonus XP event. A quick and dirty solution.

However, Tegan and Agathon are usually forgotten for compensation and buggy issues when they plague us exclusively. I've been around on and off for 5 years, I sure as hell didn't see a snappy solution for Error 23 plague, completely blowing up our daily quests/deals for weeks, (and likely many more examples I can't recall), because these issues were isolated to Tegan/Agathon.

20. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there,

Personally, I think you deserved an apology and I asked for an OA. Our team reported your problem and we also asked for an OA with an official explanation.

If our requests are ignored... it's not our fault, for sure :)
    Cheers.