Support Where to enter a Voucher Code?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rusher, Apr 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rusher

rusher Someday Author

Hi
    as of now I cannot seem to find the Voucher Code field.

The explanation to enter the Voucher is as follows:
    "Log into your account and enter the Code into the field VOUCHER"

When I start Drakensang Online I type in my password, choose english language then i press LOGIN. After that I can only choose the server and press PLAY, there is no VOUCHER field anywhere? (I also tried to find it ingame)

Thanks

2. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Go to the Drakensang home page and log in from there. On the next screen scroll down a bit and look for the enter voucher code box on the left side. Resume playing on the character you want these items devoted to and you will find a box has appeared where the daily challenge notifications pop up. Open and enjoy.

rusher likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The other option is to do it in game. You hit the shop button "T" and then click "Special offers." The other way to get to this is clicking on the Andermant icon (or the premium icon if you have premium). Then there is a tab to enter bonus codes.

rusher and Dragonnns like this.
  4. Kordunas

Kordunas Forum Apprentice

Of course i got wrong stuff from bonus code. Can someone tell me do i need to report it so they can make it right?

nevermind, i saw teddy bear new post about bonus code

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.