White screen changing map

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by BlackHat, Jun 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

This morning, coming back to Kingshill the screen become white and all freeze.

I can't do noting: no logout, no change pg.

If I close client and try login with other pg I receive Error Code 23.
    Trying to log with "pg blocked" the screen become white and I can't play.

Many friends have same problem this morning.

2. -ptr80-

-ptr80- Someday Author

same here

3. cheng407

cheng407 Forum Greenhorn

me too,help!

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

We are aware of this situation, which is currently being investigated.
    It may have to do with overload in Kingshill due to Dragan Event.

We will keep you updated.

Update: it seems that the problem is now resolved.
    Cheers,

BlackHat likes this.
  5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

And now it's back again...:confused:

6. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

Yesterday after 9:00 the problem was solved.
    Today many friends after 7:00 got white screen on server Heredur.

7. Himank

Himank Forum Greenhorn

same again white screen can't play :(:(

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Thank-you both for your reports.
    This issue was reported 1 hour ago and we still have no answers.
    We'll keep you updated, as usual ;)
    Cheers,

9. gabesz1015

gabesz1015 Forum Greenhorn

i log in to my account and it says that all chances failed all the time and i cant log in please could someone help me?3 hours the same thing Server Grimmag...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  10. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

When will they finally realize that the fairground area is good only as an idea? Putting more event doors in more towns is so hard?

bLaind likes this.
  11. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

Another day another white screen...perhaps at 9:00 we'll play again

12. titatov

titatov Forum Greenhorn

same here

13. sivonjica

sivonjica Forum Apprentice

Heredur, same here when teleporting to Kingshill. Before that other maps ok. Now in loop to choose either "connections failed, retry" or switch toone and have "user is alread logged in, error 23".

14. Fafhred

Fafhred Forum Apprentice

White screen after teleport back to Kingshill from castle Ravencaw.
    From the while screen you cannot do anything, you can get the main menu but trying to get back to the character selection has no effect; this white screen is functionally a black hole xD.

I tried closing the client and restarting, no difference; my 4 characters are all in Kingshill at the moment, I need them to get 200 pearls (5250/30 + small safety margin) per day (doing all possible dailies in Castle Ravencaw) on each character for each to get a ring by the end of the events; that means doing nothing else and no server downtime while I am in game.

If this keep happening, I will probably not be able to reach that objective, unless there is a compensation for each character (1 compensation for the account would not work).

Update:
    Now on loop 'all connection attempts have failed' on any character; I guess everybody on the server based in Kingshill at the moment is trying the same, probably overloading the login server in the process.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  15. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

You do realize that the final reward is a "Golden earring", which is part of the materials for a pet, not a Dragan ring, right?

16. Fafhred

Fafhred Forum Apprentice

Yes, I know, and I also know that I will need 2 per character (2 different pets), I am planning ahead for the long haul through several runs of this event.

17. Antyhero

Antyhero Forum Greenhorn

my character stuck on map with spider and technicly its online so I cant now log in to game over 2hours, shouldnt characters be kicked after like max 30 min afk? i dont know after what time being afk character will be kicked but for is its too mutch cuz of this cant play for hours...

18. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Same problem here.

19. Fafhred

Fafhred Forum Apprentice

Tried again at 09:00, still locked out.

20. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

So Heredur players have to wait untill 10:00 AM to play again? Can we say it's official for the next mounth on heredur we will have 2-3 hours of downtime every morning? Obviusly can't be due to any server overload because in EU there can't be such overload in that frame-time.. eventually something with the backups is messing the servers performances?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.