Bug WhiteScreen

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by WygenMiLinka, Apr 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WygenMiLinka

WygenMiLinka Forum Greenhorn

I can't play.
    I have a bug which exist only for main character.

[​IMG]

I tried wait 5 minutes but only this unlimited loading...

Please help how to solve this problem...

FIXED? - YES

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    batzi13, Alex_Thor and dyego like this.
  2. dyego

dyego Forum Greenhorn

Hi, how did you solved that problem. I have the same issue and cant find solution. Thanks

OopsFoos likes this.
  3. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello :) Have you tried solutions such as deleting temp folder? ^^

batzi13 likes this.
  4. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Hi, I have this problem same, I deleted all temp folder and nothing changed :(
    not only on main char

5. Chishiya

Chishiya Forum Greenhorn

Guys, do you solve this problem ? I have the same, I can't play cause of it

batzi13 likes this.
  6. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

I remember I played on system x32 many years ago, now I have x64 system, can this be cause of delay 30 sec and white/color screen???
    from new year I 'am back in game and write about this problem to support and forum and 0 resolved

batzi13 likes this.
  7. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Hi, I bought premium and on down side and top side time differ +- 6 hours. Who from Bp company changed time on my account? And who can repair now this? I writed to support many time ago and 0 resolved. Can this be cause 30-40 sec delay white/black screen on each change map? I am outraged that no one has fixed this problem :(

8. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @Alex_Thor ,

The premium time difference is intentional, to give users a bit more wiggle time to renew their premium. It doesn't cause the slow map changes. For those, I'd suggest going through our Technical FAQ

Good luck!:)

9. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Honestly the White, Black, delayed loading screens are completely internet problems.. I also had this problem when my net was only 100mbs.. but now that I'm running at 10gig Fiber Optic.. my screens load in 3,4 sec without any delay.. and for those who think it's not a net problems, I would suggest upgrading to at least 5G net speed and you will see it does matter...

Venaa likes this.
  10. Florinkool

Florinkool Forum Greenhorn

'' Its internet problems '' https://imgur.com/n1kK7VI So in my case what is the problem? -.-

11. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Well like I said before upgrade to at least 5G..your still only running at 1G 1000mbs =1gig.. my downloads are around 9878 and uploads are 9123mbs.. and it also has to do with how close you are to the server..my ms is always at 52 because I'm close to the US server..

12. Florinkool

Florinkool Forum Greenhorn

Trust me that's enough.... also show me the ''10gb download upload'' with ookla speed test.
    Also you said you have 52 ms and you enter is 3-4 secs xd.... makes no sense.

13. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

One year is gone and they not resolved my problem with white screen 40 sec every time I enter the map, PvP, city, etc. I have played many years on Heredur server in the past, I can't play normaly this game because of this problem, waste of time :( but they dont care, maybe they dont like my ISP, I dont know...

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
  14. batzi13

batzi13 Forum Greenhorn

2nd Post

White screen:
    When i am changing maps i have always white screen for about 30-4- secs , i tried to empy my temp folder but it was happened the same,
    I have read that i need to upgrade my internet speed !!! I have 100 mpbs line !! Unfortunately the 1gb line is expensive !! Before some time i did not have this problem, can you sugest something ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
    Alex_Thor likes this.
  15. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Do you mean a complete white screen or just the loading assets of a map? Also, internet speed surely helps a bit, but it's all about your pc performances. It could also be a simple connection issue from your side since I'm not seeing any similar complain ;)

batzi13 likes this.
  16. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Yes, I have the same problem, I have been writing about this for 13 months, to support, and nothing has been solved so far :mad:

batzi13 likes this.
  17. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

white/brown/black screen for 30-40 seconds each time enter map, city, PvP. etc.... :mad:

batzi13 likes this.
  18. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

I'd answer the same as above.. maybe look for some driver updates or something similar. I have similar problems with other games but it's all about my graphic card being a bit old in terms of usage

batzi13 likes this.
  19. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

I noticed that the gremlin launch animation is totally reversed, something is wrong with some animations, emotes...

For example: if you play in 2 windows DSO for 10 minutes from 1 PC, this can cause delay 30+ seconds on each enter map??? white/black screen...

batzi13 likes this.
  20. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Can someone send map Dso client please? I want to try other map... maybe the game will work better