Why cant I upgrade rarity of Jewel of coalescence??

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Theusen, Oct 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

The title says it all really! But I have a screenshot here:
    http://prntscr.com/pm84y2
    I should have every recipe in the game so I do not know why the game will not let me upgrade... suggestions?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can't upgrade the tier because you haven't actually placed the jewel on the workbench. :)
    All you have to do just right click on the jewel in your inventory so you would place it on the workbench.
    This happens when you select the recipe form the workbench ... the workbench is selecting the ingredients from the ingredient bag but not the items from the inventory. You will have to add them on your own.

3. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

OMG..... yeah I forgot how stupid BP made this system: U are right! Problem solved!

Edit: TY btw and I cant beleive I was that stupid 2 4get that BP keep making these stupid user-unfriendly things instead of using a few updates on actually making this game more playable...

-Like just look at how many invane clicks it still takes 2 upgrade gems...
    -Or how long it takes for the animation 2 play out when U have to do another daily quest...
    -Or that stupid animation we get when we craft, we also have 2 wait for...
    -Or the fact that we have STILL have to open each item 2 look for lines, instead of just making the items with great lines glow in inventory...
    The list goes on and on, but Im gunna stop here since BP NEVER listens to players or even read the forums!

No other games makes things so badly after 10 years!!!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    gfffffgggggfff and trakilaki like this.
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Question answered.
    I am closing the thread.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.