Why Officials Don't Ban PvP Pushing?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kanlıhançerr, Sep 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kanlıhançerr

kanlıhançerr Someday Author

Hey,

I wonder why BP doesn't ban PvP point farmers. Do they pay a lot and don't get a ban because of it or what? It is clearly against terms and conditions. Don't tell me that "there's no proof" BS. And, of course, we can't prove it, the players who do pushing just do it with 10 players in total in a 5v5 arena! How can we prove it? We can't spectate on that PVP match, or we can't join that match since there is no free slot. A Group of players (10 in total) just enter the arena and farm their main PVP characters. There is literally no way to prove that. Also, how can a human being farm 3-4 MILLION PVP points in just one week? There is no way even if you get all the possible honor buffs, deluxe, etc. Only Devs and officials can detect that. We, simply players, can't prove it and we shouldn't anyway. It is BP's responsibility. Saying that there is no proof is just a cheap excuse for a HUGE problem. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about: just check daily and weekly honor points in popular servers and you'll clearly see what I mean. I intentionally don't give any in-game names because mods gonna start "buT tHerE iS nO pRooF".

bibere and raider like this.
  2. Spugna

Spugna Forum Apprentice

You know what they say: fight them or join them.
    If BP really doesn't care, they won't cry when their players will be all cheating (and as such, they won't need to pay anymore;))

FAALHAAS likes this.
  3. kanlıhançerr

kanlıhançerr Someday Author

Update: I have some suggestions to 'prevent' the pushing in PvP.
    Here are some possible solutions, some of them are little bit extreme but at least it solves the pushing problem:

1-) Remove the option to enter 5v5 arenas with a party. Players will only be able to enter solo in 5v5 arenas. (Think like SoloQ on moba games) Of course it is a bit extreme but it will fix the issue because all of the pvp farmers enter a total of 10 players to make it secret.

2-) Implement a system that if a player does not gain any honor points (because they boost their main account and to do that other characters don't attack to not get any points) the system will recognise it and kick them in pvp and prevent them for 15-minutes to enter pvp arena again.

3-) Put a daily honor points gain limit. I see some players get 1m+ points daily. I mean let's be honest, we all know that it they farm points by making rigged matches.

4-) Lastly (possibly the most fair one), implement and ELO system like other popular moba games. Right now the game match the players based on CV and Ranks but it means nothing. A player can increase his/her rank even without losing constantly. I see some high-rank players that play so bad and yet their rank is very high. Instead of the current system, why not create a new one based on "Win Rate" only? I mean the system should match the players based on win-rate. If a player loses most of the matches, he/she should be matched to similar players. This solution both fix the pushing and make the pvp enjoyable for all players across all skill levels. Think like this: Their main char always winning and their second chars, while the main char's ELO points are increasing constantly, the second chars will decrease so the system won't match them anymore because of the ELO points difference.

In addition, I just detected some "amateur" cheaters last night :) I call them amateur because professional cheaters do it with 10 total players to leave no evidence.

[content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Sep 21, 2020
    jackoneill1976 likes this.
  4. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Say goodbye to your main characters xD good joke bro ( I really laughed for atleast 30 seconds :D ) [EDIT] from autoclicktheory (not the real name of the guild ) made of video addmiting she is using autoclick (so does 99% of her guild) on top of that she showed a bug which gives huge advantage in pve, she got reported by many players but guess what BP doesn't care and they will not,Godofdogs (a mage ;) ;) ;) again not the real name of the player so dont censor ir ty moderators) used a developer program for removing his bars , even moderator reported this guy, but guess what he didn't get any punishment at all (and I know that the moderator did his job) . One of the top players in pvp lb for rangers is lvl 17 in heredur server, so yeah you have a clean proof (concidering the fact that pvp in low lvls is non existend and can only be made with 9 alts or with friends). Pvp is really terrible place at the moment full uf players like this and macro users.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 21, 2020
  5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

They are being so shameless.