Why there's no server for south america?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Jun 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

We Brazilians, and south americans, have a lot of lag issues, slow load screen, still with a good conexion for our world, like 300mbps, and with a ping of 180, sometimes I am on the screen, I am with ping 180, but It's like this is fake cause I can't hit the monsters, I lost a lot of runs, I purchased premium deluxe, the costume for the sewers event, but, man? How we can compete with peoples from germany or usa, or Uk? I am with a computer with good specs, but still a lot of times there's a lot of loading map bugs? So Why don't make another server, for us transfer our account, and play there? what's the problem with it? a lot of small gamers have servers here.
    What's the problem? pls fix this. I want my money back, this game have several bugs, with 10 years of developing, PLEASE, DO SOMETHING. I am at one step to stop play this game.
    Why there's a portuguese language, if we Brazilains, can't play properly. DO SOMETHING
    WHERE IS THE DEVELOPERS.
    AND WHERE IS THE COMUNITY?? you are killing south america players. a waste of time, a waste of runs. this is kiling most of players. pls do something. I lost today more than 30 min, just in screen transitions. and seeing every another player, just pass 3 runs in bloodschest mode, whyle I am still reloading, since I paid for benefit. but i can't compete with free players that live in another country, cause my farm is slow, just cause of screen time bugs. !!!!!!!!!

CiscoNetPlus likes this.
  2. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

You are absolutely right, the Agathon server is very slow, I have 165ms (normal) and when it reaches 400ms I can't play.

3. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

The simple answer is $. No one is going to invest resources in to a game that is 11+ years old and on a long dead platform. They will continue to keep the game operating until such time it no longer supports itself.

mark-kim-8888 likes this.
  4. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

Look, the game is almost dead... and there is no development...the same events every month..There are many similar modern projects..look about them on YouTube.

5. remei

remei Junior Expert

Probably makes sense for most players, but some of us are playing on very old comps/OS where you basically have NO choice of other similar game that would still work.

6. BarbaroSelvagem

I think invest should be de solution. We are talking about Brazil, not another expensive country. Need to invest to give the answer. that's simple. We have a big comunity. a lot of fans of similar games. So, what's the problem?

7. BarbaroSelvagem

I need a moderator answer.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Zeta Reticuli has even bigger community but none of them is playing Drakensang :)