Feedback Why was it locked?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dümbledore, Nov 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dümbledore

Dümbledore Someday Author

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Do a search in the Creative Coronor section (start with the keyword 'identify' then use your imagination after that.) You will see this is not even remotely a new idea.

I thought about linking some of the threads I found but then I figured you could practice using search on your own. (It is not the best search feature but it does work once you get the hang of it.)

In the end, this will help keep the mods off your back and your threads from being locked ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey

Mal3ficent likes this.
  3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Our Forum Netiquette

Look through old threads first (=old entries)

It's very annoying if the same or very similar questions keep popping up on a regular basis. If you browse through old threads, you'll often find the answers you're looking for immediately and don't have to wait for an answer to be sent. In addition, you'll also have to expect to be ignored if you bring up a frequently asked question again.

Closed threads
    If a moderator closes a thread, then please don't open a new one. There's a reason why closed threads exist, even if these reason isn't exactly apparent at first. You can find out why a thread was closed from the forum moderator responsible for that thread.

It does not change anything, since the moderators are the ones who are collecting suggestions and new ideas and forwarding them on to development team.

Cheers.

Shine2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.