Winter Solstice Festival 2013 nebula

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by toronto79, Dec 20, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toronto79

toronto79 Forum Apprentice

This time it´s wery hard to get snow esseces and every time when im at that bear boss and itr takes 50-100 essences and then comes nebula. Normal and hard mode its all the same.

And today i cant get in the game......

By the way those red present guest bugs when 1 of your groub get all of them, then othenr can collect them nut i wont count in your inventory.

So, is there any compensation coming? it takes around 100h time to complete this event.

2. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Not to mention killing hard bear and getting.. nothing. That should be fixed asap!!!

3. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Play through Thin Client so you don't get Nebula error. Do NOT use the Winter Bag or whatever it's called, the last reward in event progress(cloak) because it's bugged, and if you wear it in the event maps, you get nothing dropped.

4. DarthTyphoid

DarthTyphoid Forum Apprentice

yes bear on hard drops nothing at all, just cookies.

5. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Well if you use the Winter Festival Bag(Cloak), you don't even get cookies dropped from Big Paws. Happened to me once, really disappointing after wasting like 400-600 snow essence. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.