WISDOM RUNE WHAT HAPPENED????

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Zeals, Dec 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zeals

Zeals Forum Apprentice

Hi DSO/Big Point, Please be advised that I have full 5 runes equipped then I received 7 wisdom. That's about 125% additional stack for getting wisdom. Please fix this one because everyone is frustrated about this. Some players are just crafting their wisdom runes to rune dust because it has no use at all. Please provide the appropriate explanation on why this happens or fix it ASAP. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  2. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

I'm at level 95 ... that is: 40 levels and I don't even fill half a bar of wisdom.
    I have the same 5 runes, and when I saw that they did not work. I took them off and put on any other.
    The interesting thing is to check how many other runes do not work, that is, they do not give the bonus they say ..... we would have to review these cases well, and demand compensation for the false information provided by the developers.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Runes are not bugged they are working fine ;)
    The drop is 2 ... 250% increase is 5.
    2+5=7 ... you see they are working :)
    The devs are generous they made the wisdom drop 2 per day so players can get to max level just right before the death of our Sun ... in few billion years. They first thought the drop should be 1 ancient wisdom per week but they were concerned we wouldn't find a way to exploit the fabric of time and space just on time so we would escape our solar system, so we could continue playing the new game in another universe. Because of all that, they increased the drop over the roof ... so the players can enjoy the 2x wisdom a day. :)

4. Twenkyes

Twenkyes Junior Expert

Lol thats prety dope man.

ргцт and trakilaki like this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

At least now we know the wisdom runes are not bugged :cool:

Alpaca likes this.