Wisdom talent idea: Praying

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Dragonscale_, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

I have an idea for a new wisdom talent, praying and blessing. There could be special shrines foundable everywhere in Dracania. By praying at these shrines, the prayer would be blessed with a blessing for a few minutes. There could be different blessings, for example:

-Hero's fortune: Better change to gold and legendary item drops: 1,5%
    -Blessing of the seas: All resistances +10,0% and cold resistance +20.0%
    -Soul's vitality: Free resurrection once when died
    -Guardian's fate: Armor +15.0%
    -Strength of the Dwarves: Fire resistance +15.0% and hp +10.0%, damage reduced by 2.5%

Also, there might be some special scrolls what would be used to get special blessings.

Talicni likes this.
  2. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

That would be cool, but it sounds like something from Diablo 2 so that might be an issue...

3. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Maybe, but I haven't played Diablo 2 so much, just tested it a long time ago...

4. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

yea i revisited the game the other day, its to much like that of diablo 2's idk its from 1998 (when I was born lol) so maybe it wouldnt be issue

5. vojza

vojza Board Analyst

Very Good idea man.I like it it will be good .

6. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

It's a nice idea, +1.

I also had an idea for a new talent, it would be opportunity to choose 1 time both sides of talents from your pve/pvp tree.. would be nice ihihi :D

7. vinO7

vinO7 Forum Apprentice

8. Charkol

Charkol Forum Apprentice

i thought the title of your thread was going to suggest healing other players. which would be cool. heal your group like 20% or more.
    ..then again if your a solo player..you might not care for it.

9. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Is good idea but u forget that Dso have aleardy the next skill ready they just neeed to add it in game...

1.I think a bonus of 5%-10% speed is a lot more beter
    2.Or just have a lvl 35 whu give u more % to have beter drops from all mosters
    3. Increase % of Honor points
    All community from all server have aleardy post very good ideeas, but DSO choise aleardy wath to give with next lvl on knowledge we just need to waith for them to add it in game.
    Like wen they ask community wath new class wuld be nice to add in game..
    And they aleardy working on Ugly dwarf....Why not shaman..necromancer ,healer,dark elfs...i have seen so much beter choise then Dwars with Guns in an anventure game.

10. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Yeah, I know... It could be another talent or not. But I just like to post my ideas there rather than I keep them forever in my head.

11. dragons

dragons Active Author

The mass was never for a ranged class, they listened nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.