Witch seeker strap

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by god47ak, Oct 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

some of you players say the strap drops from the trees
    from unbefriend weaklings quest.
    others say it drop from the stone golems
    in the Overcome Your Weaknes quest.and again some say
    it only drop from Amphoras.
    Now after about 20 runs i got the witch seeker pauldrons
    so the belt better drop from monsters.
    how bout some confirmation from you developers about
    droprate and from where the belt drop.
    docters dont operate a new leg and then say you need to
    pay for the other.
    Play fair a lot of players depend on you guys.

2. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Hi @god47ak
    I can't tell you about other places or rumors, but I know for sure it drops from normal amphoras - I got it yesterday from normal amphora on i3
    It was a very lucky day :D

Hope you drop it soon!:)

3. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Cool can you tell how many keys it took to get the drop

4. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

On avg. it takes 350 normal amphoras and it drops from both normal and golden. It doesn't drop from monsters. Normal is better chance per key :rolleyes: Don't ask about source cuz i won't answer ;) Once i spend alltogether over 1k keys without getting it i did some heavy lifting to get idea how unlucky i was :( If sth was change recently will be outdated but i doubt.

It should be dropping also from regular amphoras with some astronomical odds. Idk them exactly but you can imagine... for sure not higher than 0.02% and may be substantially lower. Good... luck like the guy above ;):D
    Btw. it's supposed to be lowest lootrate item in whole game.

thebearreturns likes this.
  5. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Thanks anyway Guess i'll just have to rob my dads creditcard
    and buy some anders...

6. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Yup this is how you do it post draken buy option removal :p

7. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Ummm, it took me .. 4 keys. Normal amphora - I didn't open golden ones, as I have been told they don't drop it.
    I took the belt in 1 round of event map, not even full map, yes. :oops:
    The gods of drop loved me yesterday, it was the greatest luck I've had since I started playing :D Bonus points; it has golden dmg stat.

Soooo, while the drop may be low, it's random, all you need is a bit of luck. Or fairy dust. :p

8. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Well "bit of luck" is relative thingy, for one amount of needed in particular case may be very high for other mediocore. You had 0.8% luck which considering nature DSO may doesn't look very high however if you really rolled amphoras only one time you simply gonna be 1 out of 125 fastest player to obtain it this way. Nice one btw. :p
    However if you take that example and reverse it bottom 1.25% needs 2500 amphoras so 1 000 000 andermants spend...

Maybe bp removed hard way of gambling in terms of jesters but obtaining fairy belt is basically the same stuff. It's just one time and much worse form. For me it would be much better if you could just buy that belt on boss map for 60k anders + 5k for every tier for example.
    This way would be much more fair, much less annoying and bp still gets their money:)