WOLF MOUNT

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by billpennias, Sep 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billpennias

billpennias Forum Apprentice

i see that they is a new mount and i have like a month to play where can i get this mount wolf one i know that its based on the wolf thing event but inside the map do i have to do anything to take it?

2. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

I guess you mean the black wolf? If im correct he has a 5% spawn rate in varholm. You'll have to check the gate located in the north-east of the map. Hes chilling in a black vase next to the gate. Do it on easy mode and unless you're really strong you'll have to bring mates.
    You have 30 seconds to kill him. The drop rate of the mount itself is probably around 10%. Good luck! :confused:

3. wenny0119

wenny0119 Junior Expert

...or are you talking about the white one? From memory it was obtainable from the Invasion of Jarlshofn which happened a few months ago...

4. billpennias

thanks guys i was talking about the black one thanks again

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Black Wolf is dropping from the boss inside the cursed amphora and from the reward chests (those from progress).

VukChe likes this.
  6. billpennias

also i found some flowers what do i do with them?

7. Mikersen

Mikersen Someday Author

These ''flowers'' are probably quest items from the quest of Jon sunlair which you'll can start at full moon which is once a month. First youll have to give 270 pebbles. then he'll give you a quest to give everyone flowers. Takes 2 months till you can even give these flowers... Pretty annoying quest.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

VukChe likes this.
  9. billpennias

okay i get it thanks

10. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Well,
    question answered, closing the thread.

Good luck!! :)

Awintus likes this.