Wolf Pack

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dejavoo, Sep 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dejavoo

dejavoo Forum Greenhorn

I have a suggestion for the Ranger's wolf pack, it would be really cool if the wolves healed all players while in a group.

2. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Why can't you think a moment about it before you post it here? Don't you think that would be a bit to op?, both in pvp and pve.

3. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

In PvP wolf healing is of minimal use (especially when you have to keep moving while the wolfs moved with you during the activation), and most of the time they can be easily killed in secs, just can merely serve as a dodge or minor interruption. So I don't think this change is of much use. In PvE it's definitely of much use, I won't against anything that would help reduce the time and resources in farming (including bosses and event unique bosses like santa) :D

4. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

You are right, if you fight a DK (in duel), what about vs SW's and other RG's? An example- CtF match, your DK is running with the flag, you are supporting him, enemy players jump at him (someone will cast a watchman or another wolf pack so your wolves will have their target) you let lose of your dogs.., and what?, you have a dk with a God like healing.? If that's not op idk what is, what about if you have five rangers in your team, should the healing stack??? xd

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  5. jahmed1

jahmed1 Forum Apprentice

Ok i like the idea. but the wolf pack after used puts a debuff on every party member which makes it so they cannot get healed by it for e.g another 5 minutes. It could be part of the new wisdom tree for all classes where your pets can heal you. Or we can just have a DAMN HEALING CLASS IN THE GAME!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.