Wooden chests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fourtwenty68, Apr 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

did u get to open the wood chest?
    could you let us know what is in it?
    lol i have not opened one yet..thx :D

2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

All the ones I have opened contain a small stack of Red ess (200-400) An Amohorae key, 2 or 3 cursed pearls and 2 or 5 draken. It did drop the White mount once. Not sure if there are better items available in there, but overall not too impressive from the ones I've opened considering the work and time required.

3. fourtwenty68

thanks BP,wish u luck on the drops :D

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I get the same and did get the white horse.

If you're in a good group of 5 and invoking sargon every time when running map120, you can open that wooden chest after every 3rd run. The result is a nice batch of rewards in the aggregate for map120, between the red ess, 21K melts, the red frags, and victory tokens.

5. fourtwenty68

sry for the side hijack Mods,can u move this to the right topic please,caption(What's in the Wood Chests?) thx. or leave it,up too u. :D
    thx nova:D

6. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Definitely benefits to add in the sargon drops etc when running with group. Still takes 120 farmed pearls to walk through the door though, solo or group. For me the wooden chests have become more of a byproduct of getting the other drops from Map 3, mainly targeting red frags for hard map entries. My hard dragon pearls now far outnumber my hard map entries and I want to be available if guildies want/need an assist.

7. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

The first time I opened the m120 wooden chest I got a Nebula error ! Great reward, thanks!

8. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

200-400 red?! That's small? I always get 100 from the re at map120. Only once got 200.

9. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Was working from memory that is faulty at this point in the day:D I'm sure you are more correct.

10. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

I never did the RE for 001, but if you're right, I can start doing it. :) I was asking.

11. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

from the wooden chest infront of map 120 white horse -red ess - gem bags - amphore keys - lock picks - emos . out of 1 of the gem bags i got a +25 ruby

12. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

All truth except one thing... You can't get 25 dmg (sacred ruby) gem from normal, not even large gem, bag...
    Maybe you got it from cube but it is impossible to get it from gem bag

thedarkestlight likes this.
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not possible to get it from cubes as well. Flawless gem is the best someone can get.

14. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Don't know cuz even when i had premium i didn't get flawless gem from cube :D:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.