workbench craft button = quit

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by unchained, Jul 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unchained

unchained Forum Apprentice

when i craft a 2 leg rings with 3 gold enchantment on workbench and clicked the craft button there's a error message pooped out said fail to download a file.

after that there is no option left to do, exit the game or re-log in. (saddest part) when i logged in the materials 2 leg rings are gone and crafted a undesired outcome and forgot to get a screenshot when that error message pooped out.(my mistake) for proof purposes or evidence.

1.) is there any chance to get back those materials?(2 leg rings with 3 gold enchant 18.xx% critical damage)

2.) what methods do i need to do to prevent that terrible experience happen again. or never again :)

thank you for reading.

2. Makarylli

Makarylli Forum Apprentice

Same happened to my rings, but i melted them, so i contacted the support and they said those rings aren't possible to recover. So i suppose that is the case for you too.

3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello unchained, sorry to hear about your issue. You may want to try and contact Support regarding this matter. There is nothing we can help you with here in the Forum. If you have a log file from the crash then you may want to send it too.

kind regards,

-------thread closed-------​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.