Workbench issues after 7 years old come back

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Thor-gata, Sep 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thor-gata

Thor-gata Padavan

Hi everyone,

I´m back in this game after several years off and... I dont even recognize anything, all changed haha

Need support about the crafting process of green stuff to magical : I can craft whatever I want from blue to purple and purple to legendary BUT I can't even craft four green to obtain a blue one. It says I don't have the recipe or whatever

[​IMG]

The same with gems, I don't understand how it works

I already red that there is a quest in kingshill, but I swear I went to visit all the NPC possible in all cities I can,t even see this quest "from disaster to master"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please help an old veteran of this game :p
    Thanks !

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

For the 4 green -> blue and the gem craft, contact support. You're probably missing the recipe after the Dark Legacy expansion (I was missing it on several of my characters). To do so, log in on the drakensangonline.com website so your info will automatically load, then click "Support" in the upper right corner and submit a ticket.

3. Thor-gata

Thor-gata Padavan

I was waiting for their reply to give you any answer but they haven't said me anything yet

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Erm... well, I don't know what else to tell you then. You made sure to check the email your account is registered with, including spam and all...?

5. Thor-gata

Thor-gata Padavan

They sent me this :

"Hello,
    Recipes are now unlocked through achievements.
    Your Bigpoint Customer Service Team"

Two options : or there is something I did not understand in the new version of the game, or there is a problem they did not even tried to solve

6. Ennika

Ennika Advanced

Yes, you have achivement, youve made a legend items. You dont have to make green to blue and blue to purple... (this was way to get to doing the legend and get recipes). You can now transfer spells from items to items. Put two items on workbench and choose transfer one or all spells. Choose which one do you want to switch. You need glyphs and gold for it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  7. Thor-gata

Thor-gata Padavan

[​IMG]
    They finally fixed it, thank you for your help, see you ingame !

8. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Glad it's fixed at last :)