World soccer contest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Alexandra79, Jun 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexandra79

Alexandra79 Forum Apprentice

I'm happy for those who won, but i cannot not show a good amount of doubt on the abilities of who chose the winners. I wrote a good text and everyone i showed to, said mine should have been picked up. Now i don't care about that ball, neither i have something against the winner, but guys, you should read more in my opinion. I feel a bitter taste in my mouth, thank you.

2. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I thought it was random, just a "raffle" not a pick. As long as your post was good enough you can enter the raffle. Doesn't have to be the "best". But they also said, "The 45 most creative and dedicated answers will each be rewarded with a soccer ball, branded with the Drakensang Online logo. The winners will be chosen directly by the board admins and the Community Managers of Drakensang Online", which confuses me. Is it really a "raffle", or a "pick"?

3. Alexandra79

Alexandra79 Forum Apprentice

It was a pick for sure, otherwise even worse texts would have won because a lot of players are frustrated from one reason or another instead of just enjoying the game. I am just disappointed, actually very disappointed.

4. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Haha, it's funny, Allogeneous said "Do not try to flatter the community managers or the board admins"... but all I heard from most replies was *Gulp Gulp*.

5. Hmmmm.... lets see what the theme was, shall we?

Not "Please make up a story of under 100 words vaguely related to DSO."

Each of the 5 entries that were short-listed followed the required theme and met the other terms and conditions of the competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.