Worse and worse

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Phelios, Sep 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phelios

Phelios Forum Apprentice

With 268575 damage points I can't easily kill monsters in "Fatal" mode, I feel that the difficulty level is a scam, I'm a magician I specify that I've been playing for 10 years, don't Don't take me for a fool either! !

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    ada696 likes this.
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

My memory might be foggy, but with that dmg you should be able to kill bloodshed quite easy.
    Whats your class?

3. Phelios

Phelios Forum Apprentice

I am 'Veteran Dracanien' at rank 1, despite 10 years that I have been in the game, I am forced to make a second character to reach rank 2.

4. FAALHAAS

You dont need to do that. It doesnt make you stronger directly, it gives you some extras as daily login if you premium/deluxe member .

And if with 268k dmg you have hard time on fatal....you prolly didnt raise crit and attack speed, but only focuses on dmg. Also maybe you messed up skill tree. I dont know, really need more info from you if i want to try help ya.

5. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

for 10 years of play ..o_O
    you know that, it is not only the damage that must be mounted.
    Even being a non-premium player playing with less damage than you have, it's easy to kill mobs in infernal altera nova.
    so i join FAALHAAS you have to work on other points than your damage.
    after 10 years of playing you learn how to play, it's cool the future will teach you again......

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  6. Phelios

Phelios Forum Apprentice

Why didn't I automatically upgrade to rank 2, when the game was revamped, even though I'm a veteran, always answer me, even if it has nothing to do with my character, there's a serious problem.
    In attack I have 2410, in critical hit 5477, in life point 446736, in armor 48531, as a weapon the staff with 2 hands, and I am master of fire.

7. FAALHAAS

That system was added later with a rising heroe event, where you level a new char from 0 to lvl100 within 2-3 weeks for pretty nice rewards. As an extra you get those ranks.

Those stats confuse me a bit. Whats your level?
    Regardsless...attack speed is low for 2 handed weapon. You better get a 1handed weapon till you make better gems and have higher speed. If you get 4 attack speed, you get an extra dmg buff.
    5477 crit is realllly low. But im guessing its a typo or you mean 54.77%

maybe post a screenshot of your stats and skills/wisdom tree

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  8. Phelios

Phelios Forum Apprentice

I'm level 100 !! [​IMG]

--MERGED--

[​IMG]

--MERGED--

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    bennykenni2 likes this.
  9. bennykenni2

bennykenni2 Forum Apprentice

Yeah, you should really focus on crit...

Check out this Video, might help you:

Phelios likes this.
  10. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

You have been playing for 10 years but never understood the game mechanics.
    It's normal have problem in fatal....you have 5477 critical value (1,38%)
    and atk speed 2
    Also at level 45 5477 critical was low, at lvl55 was too too low...at lvl100 are inexistent

Phelios and Alpaca like this.
  11. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

i have similar damage, see my stats below, this is more or less in line with how the stats should be spread out, maybe this will help

[​IMG]

Alpaca and Phelios like this.
  12. Phelios

Phelios Forum Apprentice

Hello, thank you for your feedback, I will see my character again.:)

--MERGED--

I forgot to specify that it is in altera that I have difficulty in fatal mode.
    I've seen since my configuration, it's going a little better, but hey, the game is not what it was.
    We play for pleasure, now we create the obligation to play to deserve a misery, in short ..... the good times are over.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 14, 2022
    FAALHAAS likes this.