Would like to join an English speaking guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wolfarrow, Feb 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfarrow

wolfarrow Forum Greenhorn

How do I join a guild in this game? I would like to get to know some people and get in on some multi player games.

2. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

What server are you on and what level? Many guilds post . If you state what you do , your server and level you will get some response.

3. ahalawynn

ahalawynn Forum Greenhorn

I would like to get into an engllish speaking chat... very difficult to make friends, groups, and dungeon parties when chat isnt in the language you identified as yours at login. Just sayin

4. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

What server are you on?

5. darkknightoo1

darkknightoo1 Forum Greenhorn

i want to English speaking guild. please help me out. thanks
    ign= nina1
    tegan/SW

6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

7. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

If you are asking HOW to get in a guild, you get invited by an officer or GM in a guild. Many advertise here in the forum in the guild section, or you can contact people directly in game and ask for an invite. If the person you talk to in the game is not an officer or GM they may pass your message on.

When you are low level Guilds may or may not be helpful in completing the tasks you need to complete. Every guild is different because every player is different. Some will help you with difficult tasks and some will make you pay your dues before offering assistance to make sure you're not a leech that will beg for help every time you don't want to do something, and then leave as soon as you level up. Most older players are helpful if you prove to be a dependable loyal guildie.

8. md-mangi

md-mangi Forum Greenhorn

i need a english guild on heredur server for mage lvl 43 (little more exp for lvl 44) on heredure server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.