Would you like servers migration in Drakensang ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Bigeagle-, Jul 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Bigeagle-

-Bigeagle- Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone,

This post is coming from "Balor" players because this server is almost completely empty since a while now. we can't play the game at 100% because PvP is non-existent (only one 5v5 per week or two...) and PvE groups is the same.

We are posting this idea to save Balor server, but we think this would be a great change for every players in this game.

You can sign here if you agree:

[LINK REMOVED]

Last edited by moderator: Jul 8, 2018
  2. alexto66

alexto66 Forum Greenhorn

Let's hope that bp will do something for us :)

3. semen470

semen470 Padavan

I was hoping BP would do anything for server migration , for server changes or for cross server battles but nothing happened.
    So i try it again and support you guys here !

alexto66 likes this.
  4. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

Yes, that would be a great idea! :)

alexto66 likes this.
  5. VictoriaWin

VictoriaWin Forum Greenhorn

i fully support this idea coz i'm tired to kill the same chars on pvp and being killed by same others, i wanna have i bigger choise of opponents :D and i hope BP finally will listen to their customers and our wish come true :) but we will see what happens ;)

semen470 and alexto66 like this.
  6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Please make use of the 'search' forum function.

Cheers.

--- thread closed ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.