Writing in chat is madness( i explode and swich off game)!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hellamyjamgirl, Apr 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

1. In PvP, when mages have supernova skill, you can't see when the mage explode sometimes, this is really annoying because players are walking stright in the nova without seeing it.

2. Chat bug !! this is the most annoying of all. To send a simple whisper, I'd had to open all possible windows lol. And inside PvP i have to send whisper twice before my friends can see it. Please fix these bugs

yamahamm likes this.
  2. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

1. I don't find many akoto's or above in PvP so not really...

2. Yes very annoying I always have to double check to see if the chat is buggy :/

3. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

You have put to much things on butons(personaly i dont juse that and i think its juslles) Please make back how its was or do like normal can write or play! Yes and space buton is mously damaging thing what let not enjoy this game:(

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  4. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

yes the chat is bugged , if you type and lets say you push M , the map will pop-up and the righting in chat will be desabled

5. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

Spacebar is meant to create a gap between words in a sentence, not to prevent the user from typing. Esc key is enough, spacebar doesn't need to be another Esc key.

Cheers.

6. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Thank you for reporting this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. QA is aware of this bug and will address the issue as soon as possible.

7. Hellamyjamgirl

Maybe not you but high ranks like me often experience this, which is really annoying because you can't see the explosion, some players use this as an advantage

8. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

A few weeks ago a level 26 flag bearer in the arena kept on dieing and blowing up killing every body doing about 15k damage and killing anybody who didn't see it

9. Hellamyjamgirl

Exactly, it's so annoying !

10. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Worst thing about chat is that when you are typing, sometimes it kicks you out of chat and then windows start poping out like crazy, bcs you presed their button shortcuts., rly annoying thing, expecially in pvp when you press P...

11. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Sorry about the oversight on the chat issue. I told QA, it was a little bit of a facepalm moment, but as you know they've been working hard on the botting issue, so a tiny bit of forgiveness would go a long way.

It'll be sorted in a patch or hotfix.

Melethainiel and Zokin like this.
  12. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

There is many times when i try to use private chat and when im typing, tabs come up from the corresponding letter, like when im typing buff, the f causes the player search to pop up

13. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

also, chat is bugged in pvp. when I enter arena, to write or to see messages I need to press on corresponding icon, and all those "/" commands simply don't work... it says this region is unavailable or smth like that..

14. Hellamyjamgirl

Okay thanks. I have another question regarding banning, is it true you can get banned for using DSO webcam? I mean you only take a pictures why is that forbidden? And I didn't see it's forbidden anywhere in the forum, some players got banned for using it I've been told

15. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

I don't know the software, but if it gives any kind of unfair advantage or interferes with the game, then it is possible that they also received bans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.