WTH is gong on whit Blackborg trees ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by steelfox1973, Jan 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelfox1973

steelfox1973 Someday Author

Were's the trees? noticed a great drop off the number the trees (to farm) since patch 117.

On the last lv of blackborg today I only foud ounly 2 trees thats ridiculos!!

This is happening A LOT!

this event is not fair at all,why to make this even worse?

2. Brian1919

Brian1919 Junior Expert

Unrestricted logging. We've been trying to get the senate to do something about this but so far it's a no go. I've been camped out in a tree for the past week in protest. Anything to keep those dirty lumberjacks from taking any more of our forests. Deforestation is destroying our beautiful Blackborg, and until we can get this place protected and set up as a national park/wildlife refuge, I'm afraid these big logging companies will keep destroying this beautiful ecosystem and all the creatures within. If you care about our forests, join the good fight brother!

3. steelfox1973

steelfox1973 Someday Author

-_-

Brian1919 likes this.
  4. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

the trees have been getting less and less there noticed that.... and just dropping singles..

5. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

About the bad drops... yeah, totally agreed, same with Realm Fragments and Silver Essence, "So, why not the Fairy Wood?" they said, but about the trees getting less and less... idk about that, I didn't notice anything like that, they are the same amount as they where before, at least for me... till now.

6. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

yes it is nonsense to run after those trees. i go up to that tree boss and that is it for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.