WTH

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jamesstafford58, Jan 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

i want to start by saying u never see me in the forums b@#***** and whining only to report game issues but come on man so many things have gone buggy last week or so that this game has almost turned to junk i have been a premium sub. from the begining but my sub just ran out was gonna pull the ol card and resub till this cascade of bugs hit i have no problem resubbing but i will not throw another dime at this game till the fix is in ,not 1 bug has been fixed in almost 2 weeks so BP if u want my money get busy fixing this junk.

Ba_dum_tss and jayr3d like this.
  2. That's nice, dear. Now... take a deep breath... exhale... and let us know here in the forum (use an existing thread in the Tech. Support or open a new one there if it is a new issue) what your issue is if it is something we can assist you with; otherwise, please contact Support and explain in detail exactly what it is you need assistance with.

_Baragain_ and .krom70. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.