Xmast

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Lambrusco, Dec 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi guys, i wanted to ask you if someone know if there's gonna be advent calendar this year and those EDIT of codes we receive with love.

Thank you

Last edited by moderator: Dec 5, 2021
  2. Alpaca

Alpaca Forum Apprentice

OMG it's December already and where is my favourite winter event?? ahh, I start to believe in the rumour that the game is shutting down... or not?

First time in DSO without Xmas event in December :(

and I miss the bear already :D

4NormaL, gbit and jeffzrx like this.
  3. ПолнаяЛуна

ПолнаяЛуна Forum Commissioner

It is worth recalling that the "Winter Solstice" campaign of 2015 was held in the period from 10.12.2015 to 07.01.2016. A "Winter solstice" 2018 from 14.12.2018 to 7.01.2019. Do not get upset prematurely.

Alpaca likes this.
  4. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

i cant get on either

5. MVT3S-420

MVT3S-420 Forum Greenhorn

try clean reinstall client help me

6. Ginaja

Ginaja Forum Greenhorn

Your wish has come true -> Today! the Winter Solstice Event has started =) go give the Bear some Hugs ^.^

Alpaca and jeffzrx like this.
  7. ГорскиДени

ГорскиДени Forum Greenhorn

And why not daily bonus map ?

8. Lambrusco

But i want to know if there's gonna be that cave with presents inside or codes for advent calendar...

9. Alpaca

Alpaca Forum Apprentice

10. Lambrusco

I see the cave for xmast started today 8/12... let's see when advent calendar stars now... thank to all for your answers...

Alpaca likes this.