Suggestion XP Block Option

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fluffycrab, Aug 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffycrab

Fluffycrab Forum Apprentice

I was thinking that there should be an option to block experience in certain dungeons. People are already doing it by having high level players join their party, so why not make it simpler and add an option of it? (Instead of having someone to come and block it for you) And, if people mess around and somehow use the XP Block Option to their advantage, then XP Block could only be for certain places. I'm not too sure that this will be a thing, but I might as well suggest it and hope for the best.

- The Talkative Fluffycrab

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

No. I dislike the idea of xp blocking, since it is basically facilitating twinking. I wish BP would come up with more agressive anti-twinking strategies, like reducing drops if using xp blockers, etc.

Greekhell likes this.
  3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I think this new system they have in place simplifies a lot of reason people twink. Now granted there is the event option people tell me about but honestly 45s general get more done.

4. Fluffycrab

K, I just don't know much, but when you put it that way, it makes more sense.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Long story short, it will encourage twinking even more than people already do. The developers should not make it any easier on them to ruin the game.

6. Fluffycrab

Yes, thanks for wrapping this up. I declare this thread be OVER.

Hey got any idea how to lock a thread? Or can only Mods do that?

7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.