xXBloodArrowXx- English speaking Ranger guild-Agathon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Foxweave, Feb 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxweave

Foxweave Forum Greenhorn

Hey English people lol, i have been starting this guild for a couple of weeks now and its a bit tricky to find English speaking rangers out there any of you searching for a guild your welcome to join this one, im moderately active but usually on a certain time i would love for you to join, i dont have a purpose for my guild except to adventure and have group explorations attacking monsters and such but i do want to create a purpose like a story line or somethin, anyways my charicters name is Foxweave come search meh and join when you are on

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Wait, only rangers? Endgame farming is a lot easier with balanced parties.

Darwarren likes this.
  3. Foxweave

Foxweave Forum Greenhorn

Hey there! i am Foxweave GL of bloodarrow i am recruiting for this guild and any lvl is acceptable but there are a few rules for this guild.
    firstly you must be active at least once a week, meaning if one of the members doesnt see you for the time span of the week on sunday you will be removed/kicked/booted/shot out into the dirt by a cannon! >:O
    refrain from bad language we want to make this a good experiance for all including the younger warriors
    and Finally HAVE FUN! that is the heart of the guild
    this guild is for exploring adventurers.
    if you comply with these terms reply or contact me from the forum or online if im on i will reply when i get the chance-Foxweave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.