Xxxgaboxx potion archive :)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Paradox, Feb 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox Advanced

He drink pot every match because he is not real user :)

EDIT: Pictures of a player using potions

I believe the future continue becauseeee hahhahahhaah

Last edited by moderator: Feb 9, 2014
  2. Starfaaker

Starfaaker Forum Apprentice

c mon really? what's the point of this thread. We all here meet potions noobs in arena,even I sometimes act like one. But we don't cry on forum about it.

3. Paradox

Paradox Advanced

I think one run = 1 pot , not one run = 4 pot :)

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If the fight lasts 2 minutes then with exhaustion you could use probably 2 potions.

5. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Come on, really? Pots are part of the game, deal with it. It s not like you can use 20 potions in one match. Cooldown time is 1 minute, so just kill him within that time. Or not and accept the fact that some people farm or buy pots. I personally dont have a problem with others using them, and once in a while i do so myself. Most of the time i dont need it, but just in case, in 3 vs 3 and the count is 2:2 i use it in the last round. It s the game, take it or leave it.

6. Paradox, While it may be frustrating, potions are a part of the game. Please do not publicly bash someone for using them. In reality, the situation is much improved from how it used to be. In the past, the cool down time was 10s in both PVP and PVE. In a large PVP balancing move the developers fixed things like this, the use of essence and many more things. In short, it could be much worse.

7. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

if pots are bad then so are buff and ess and ofcourse all the gems p2p buy to get unfair advantage :p
    lol good luck convincing bp not to give unfair advatages in pvp.

8. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I know this is offtopic but can we get a PvP-only weapon with the following stats, please? 1000-1500 base damage, 2,00 attack speed, 2000 Critical Hit Rate, and +200% Critical Damage. Would be pretty awesome, you can sell it for andermant if you want. Maybe around 1.5m? I'm sure at least 30% of your player base will buy it.

Point is... if BP wants to do it, you can't stop them... and you just have to deal with the advantages some are given :) even if these advantages allow them to 1-shot everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.