Suggestion YACHACK Set before and after R158

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jmie88, Nov 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmie88

jmie88 Someday Author

Hi guy,

I just wondering what will happen to my yachack set after r158, currently I only have boots and gloves and enough luck to get the belt before r158. So question would be, is there way I can still use them with belt? Is the set effect will still work?

I don't have any idea coz I don't have test server acct, so pls bare with me guys

2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

From Patch notes:

Updated Items

Roshan/Keen/Yachak/Sparks set
    • Items are scaling and have slightly random values now
    • The set-Bonus now also scales with the player level
    • Players can find them starting with character level 40
    • Pre-158 items have the updated set bonus and can be combined with newly found items, but stay otherwise untouched

3. jmie88

jmie88 Someday Author

Yeah I got this paps but still can't understand lol.. Poor English..my bad

4. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

You can use set items of different level and will still get the set bonus.
    They are not changing the entire set instead they are updating the set bonus alone and making it able to be combined to get the final level 50 items with maximum stats.
    Since the old ones will have a updated set bonus and the new ones dropping after R158 will have the same, we will be able to to use them together.

jmie88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.