Yahoo Games login problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Darin1973, Apr 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darin1973

Darin1973 Forum Greenhorn

I have been logging into the game via Yahoo for quite some time. About a week ago, i would get a white screen with the word "unauthed" in the upper left corner of the browser.

Now I login, and all of my characters are gone. I have paid for premium service and made multiple anderment purchases. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

2. bighurtz

bighurtz Forum Greenhorn

I'm having the exact same issue. It would be nice if we could transfer our accounts over so we can login directly to the drakensang client.

3. zelaia70

zelaia70 Forum Greenhorn

I am having same exact problem and got blown off by support..guy told me contact yahoo and good luck. I replied asking why he cannot restore access to my character and to give me access to his supervisor and got no reply. So much for support.

4. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Have you checked that you are logged into the correct server?

Account information has not been lost, but since this appears to affect all accounts using the Yahoo portal, I will send in a report to investigate the issue.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  5. bighurtz

bighurtz Forum Greenhorn

I was definitely on the right server, when I am able to log in my characters, andermant, gold, login id, its all gone. Without the login ID its difficult to contact support. A method for transferring an account so that we can use the client would be best.

6. Darin1973

Darin1973 Forum Greenhorn

Same problem still going on. I was contacted by a rep ONCE, and he told me same thing, it's yahoo's problem and I am out of luck.

I am disputing all the purchases I have made over the past year with my CC company, and I can guarantee that I will NEVER play anything associated with Bigpoint ever again.

This company is a scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.