Bug YALTEPETL_GOLD_PİNYATA

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by xxyuzarsif, Aug 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxyuzarsif

xxyuzarsif Forum Greenhorn

PRIORITIES SELAMLAR, YALTAPET MAPI, except I ON TOTAL 6 MAP GOLD PİNYATA, BUT KAÇKER CITY RETURN if I DID, YALTEPETDE the GOLD PİNYATA could not OPEN, PİNYAT FRACTURE seems, WHAT I DO NOT EVEN I, KEY STONE rating LEAVE TO FUND THESE AND OTHER 6 CHEST, MOST POWERFUL POLISHED STONES were FALLEN , WHY WAS THE PROBLEM IN THIS LAST CRATE, RESEARCH_SERVER _Werian_Nick: Insignificant 55 level archer

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello . The issue is known and as soon as we have any update on this matter it will be announced appropriately;

regards;
    Shine2

3. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

I cannot open the Yaltepel golden pinata, it is permanently broken. I have opened all the others fine. I did not already open it this year. It appears opened visually, it does not ever appear whole and unbroken like the others after you open them if you come back to that town. It just is always broken every time I visit.

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Again, the issue is known and has been reported. There's nothing but hopefully wait for a solution;

cheers;
    Shine2

------CLOSING------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.