Yellow Beserkers?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by atilaris, Jul 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atilaris

atilaris Forum Greenhorn

Hi, sorry, I dont have yellow essences, brutes and beserkers on map. Only green, blue, purple and a lot of red. Can you help me pls.
    How can I do yellow beserkers quest?

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The difficult map is all yellow minions, yellow brutes, and 1 yellow berserker. Use Jullov's Sleep Potion to enter the difficult map. The is a quest inside for 100 draken and other prizes.

4. atilaris

atilaris Forum Greenhorn

thnx) I was on last essences event and yellow were on first map and desert at night was not on that event. I see it on you tube so it must be some modification of old event.

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Haven't done the hard map yet, any info on how many shards or cores are needed for opening yellow brutes and berserkers in shanri la at night?

6. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

60 cores for the beserkers and 30 shards for brute. The drop 6 dust for brute and 30 dust for beserker.

The items are the same as normal map so you can if your good enough kill only the boss...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Check the wiki.

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Just saw on the wiki that the hp and armor bonuses on the special essence set are the same for all classes (for shoulders, torso, gloves and boots, all classes seem to get 19-31 damage, 210-325 armor, and 210-325 armor). Whereas in the red set, DKs got the same damage (10-31 range) as all but higher hp and armor bonuses (DK hp and armor bonus range 210-325, Sw and SM range was 175-260). If thats the case, this looks to be a nice defensive hp and armor set for sw, sm and possibly rangers, since having up to 1300 armor and hp (+1560 hp and armor with perfect helmet) would make these classes a lot more tanky.

9. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

60 to summon yellow boss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.