You are mistaken Sir..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Boobles, Jun 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boobles

Boobles Forum Greenhorn

about lol lvls For this post I was banned from the forums for 2 weeks. Now if I am understanding this right, even if I was a college student living on campus that would negate anyone living on campus as well from being allowed to create another account except mine. Or that would be considered as double logging. As I expressed n that post we are roommates, different postal adresses and seperate ISP. But I was banned for this period as violating TOS. And for this reason only. "Double Logging". So before any moderator says I have never recieved a ban for my posts should do their research first. Mal3ficent was the moderator that issued the ban. Now it was said in response to my post on Feedback My Honest Opinion that my post recieved a warning, duly noted, it may have not been constuctive I'll give you that, but consider this, to hand out warnings like they are candy to criticism in a community post is like wiping your hind end before you use the toilet, it makes no sense. you "AGREE" Positive & Negative Feedback is WELCOME, then go on to say as long as it is constructive. My post was purely speculative on my view and opinion of my experience, not alternative facts as you so suggest. And about the farming suggestion, it has been my experience that the drop rate of anything has decreased and has been limited to high damage attacks which can only be attained by means other than provided for, for free in the game. I remember when I could farm Splendid Durian Armor and weapon sets in open maps just questing, which now has all but been diminished to on very rare occasions. I wil not go on with a lengthy speech about your "Intelligently" prod assuming I have less than average intelligence, it is below me to respond to such deformation, but suffice it to say it is a lil alarming what I cannot say or post being against TOS but can be in advertantly verbally insinuated by those who are responsible to moderate these forums. I have said enough, I think you can appreciate the fact that I am a lil upset with the way some of my posts have been handled. If I have in some way been in-constructive about this post it is not my intent, but I will not go unheard on how I refuse to have my posts twisted in a manner they were not meant to be.
    Have a Good Day Sir!

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Boobles
    You are breaking another forum rule. When a moderator say "Stop", you stop. No further replies, no new thread openings, no questioning.
    You have no warnings received before today. The account logs are showing all warnings received per account, in your case there are none, except the fresh one today. If you want to see the logs contact support they will show them to you.
    Until then obey the forum rules!

Cheers.

Allogeneous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.