1 hour andermants sale !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~THE~LEGEND~, Jan 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

I just wonder where is the respect for 11 million user on Drakensang around the world with 1 hour Andermants sale , some sleep , some at work , some at gym , some at school etc ...

its not fair when everything we must pay andermants for it you make it for 24 hour

and the only thing we gain more andermants from it you made it just 1 hour

this andermants sale must be changed to 24 hour at least respect the game omg

2. ZmajodBosne

ZmajodBosne Active Author

It may be one year sale for me, i don't care, still no buy it.

Talicni, stasis and Paulusvonkrossov like this.
  3. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

When the ander sale popped up it was too short to do anything about it. I agree it should be longer. A lot of people do not trust the internet to use CC or debit, well I sure don't, so the other payment options are a plus, but it was too late for me to get dressed, run to the store and get a giftcard and then get back to game and buy a pack.

4. XeNe

XeNe Forum Apprentice

It should to be same day in every week, like in Darkorbit. Every sunday in Darkorbit at 18-22 is megahappyhour (You get your order x3 amount).

So I think it have to be like that. More easier and bp will earn more money.

5. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

they should say 3-4 weeks before when this Event is comming.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.