2 Handed Weapons (showcase and talk - DK only)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Master0fpuppets, May 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What 2H Weapon do you prefer over all?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2017.
  1. 2H Sword

12 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 2H Axe

41 vote(s)
    56.9%
  3. 2H Hammer

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Thought this was funny...o_O

[​IMG]

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

save it and craft it up with crafting 2.0?

3. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

But with crafting 2.0 you shall not chose resulting stats, and each try will cost you some gold (not regression cost... but try to craft cost...), or may be they charge the cost only if you accept the final result...

4. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Found this at Q3, better than all my legendary 2 handed I've ever had

[​IMG]

5. Novadude

Still worth trying if you've got a couple 75% or higher lines going in the mix. Your end item strategy will be to farm great lines and then farm gold to craft up that end game item. If you're building around unique gear setups, thats only a limited number of items slots you're crafting, typically weapon, adornment, possibly chestpiece or belt.

Right now on my dk abd sm, i'm saving every 45% weapon damage 1H line item I see (or 70% 2H line), as well as all 9.0% increased damage chestpieces.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've been doing that since November when they first hinted at crafting 2.0. Sure, we didn't know quite what it would look like, but I hoped that we'd be able to preserve stat lines. As such, I have 6 amulets with 9% or more HP, 5 torsos with more than 9%, 4 gloves with 9.6% or higher speed, 3 boots with 9% speed, a sword with 79.16% damage, a 113 damage line on an axe... You get the picture. I also saved my Christmas presents, so I'll be looking through over 600 green items, 170 blue items, and 60 items for their potential in crafting 2.0.

Knifefromjack and thebearreturns like this.
  7. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

New name: DrHoardsalot.

Armando likes this.
  8. _Baragain_

True... and my 180k+ blues are a testament to that too. :p

Knifefromjack likes this.
  9. Mesala

Mesala Advanced

[​IMG]
    Bear on Fatal yielded some honey.

10. _Baragain_

That is beautiful. Congrats! I was confused at first by the glyphs, but then I realized that you've taken advantage of the Deluxe Premium... I bet it comes in handy on those massive amounts of glyphs spent on 2H weapons.

11. Guado11

Guado11 Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Found this Baby at Cradle of life. I dont know i like my sword too XD.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    gun, cdeepal, Troneck86 and 2 others like this.
  12. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

I don't see any babies.

13. wiggle1

wiggle1 Forum Greenhorn

lol didnt come out

Morinphen likes this.
  14. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Ugh well here is my most recent addition...I wish I could get some of the lines you guys are getting though lol
    [​IMG]

-----Merge-----

Well look what I just crafted from a bunch of crap axes I found and put together on a whim...Amazing and it came with 4 slots... I'm too happy right now....
    [​IMG]
    Here it is with jems, FEAST YOUR EYES:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    gun, Mario_Boss and Morinphen like this.
  15. NoelaniAlthea

NoelaniAlthea Someday Author

Please remember to make use of the edit button instead of double posting. Thank you.

Morinphen likes this.
  16. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

OMG OMG OMG CRAFT??? CONGRATS

17. _Baragain_

Indeed... that is a beautiful axe, and off of a craft... wow.

18. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

And I didn't even wait for crafting 2.0 LOL
    Welp I guess I found my permanent weapon and wont need to craft no more ahhhhhhhh relief.

19. Novadude

Trust me, when everybody starts rocking over 300% weapon damage 2H weapons with 5 sacred or higher rubies, you'll get back on the crafting hamster wheel.

20. _Baragain_

That's right. I know that getting a truly good 2H will be tough after watching Twitch due to only being able to salvage one of the 4 items that goes in should the crafting go bad, but even with that, given enough time and luck, 300% will not be impossible. Factor in torsos with >36% Damage, and Crafting 2.0 will make for some monster toons. There are days coming where DKs will be able to reach 6k damage with an axe, which will mean reasonably high crit (40%-70%), and they will be unstoppable. Then, when LVL 55 comes, it will be a long and painful process to rebuild these godlike weapons at the new level cap. I think that once these changes come, given a couple of months, I'll be looking at increasing my DPS 40%-50%. Also, if this is the case, I'll "outgrow" the Dragonsilver set because, while it has an awesome blend of defense and offence, in the end it is just pure damage. I'll be looking for crit and crit damage gear before long to make best use of the incredible damage offered by these new weapons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.