2 Handed Weapons (showcase and talk - DK only)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Master0fpuppets, May 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What 2H Weapon do you prefer over all?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2017.
  1. 2H Sword

12 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 2H Axe

41 vote(s)
    56.9%
  3. 2H Hammer

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

here comes!!... 11th fail Bang!!..
    [​IMG]
    158 critical hit
    109 critical hit
    28.1% critical dmg
    30.3% critical dmg

2. HerrNiemand

HerrNiemand Active Author

Congrats, many epic fails, you opened. :D :p

3. thebearreturns

no one will beat my record!! XD

4. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

You haven't even hit 3 digits of failing yet (100 fails). When you open so much you don't even care about posting one or two swords or the waste of COT, then you can feel some of our pains. For example, someone who made their fails into a vid. http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/lets-open-100-wands-d.38866/

Enjoy, and he isn't the only one.

5. thebearreturns

:eek:

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yea, and I've been averaging 1-2 2H swords a week for the past 5 months (I've actually opened 3 since the event started)... so something on the order of 25-40 fails... I only post the spectacular fails here or the ones that really frustrate me. For example, I opened one last night and it had 2 low lines of crit, a decent crit damage line, and a low speed line. Nothing to show off as particularly good or particularly bad.

7. thebearreturns

ok, got it ;)

8. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Nice 2hands

9. thebearreturns

is it possible to get worst than that?..
    [​IMG]
    11.9% weapon dmg increased
    7.2% speed
    +19 dmg
    6.4% speed

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Can we have some OP stats + the dragan set ?

11. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

i think x2 Big dmg x2 %dmg is the best combination like the weapon of Goodmode:)

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  12. thebearreturns

what to do with this?... bad dmg and speed line, but critical hit not bad...
    [​IMG]
    +569 critical hit
    +7,7% speed
    +347 critical hit
    +20 damage
    2 slots
    ... do i melt it? or keep it?

13. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Hi all, this is mine "best" 2H sword that I use at the moment, opened 4 more after this one but can't find any better at this time, it's usable.

[​IMG]

14. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Looks OK, except for the attack speed (hope you have a lot of high-end sapphires in your weapon decoration).

Also, the lowest attack speed I'm aware of on a DK 2-H is 0.87 attacks/sec base (that includes all known uniques). I can see you (tried to) hide the identity of the weapon, so I'm guessing that it isn't even a DK weapon, but rather a staff, longbow or dwarf long gun. Shame, shame. This a DK-only thread, pal. It says so in the title :p

Edit: I see you deleted it. But the evidence is still in the quote :D

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    Iamboredwtf likes this.
  15. Master0fpuppets

Can someone pls tell me what are max stats for damage, weapon damage and critical damage on 2 handed sword?
    PS: I change title to showcase and talk, I hope you like it.

16. GamesShortCut

GamesShortCut Exceptional Talent

I can give you only rough values:
    for me, I havent seen anything higher then
    50% Weapon dmg.
    dmg should be something up to 65
    critcal dmg 39

17. Master0fpuppets

Hmm .. I got 66 damage on my sword so maybe max damage 70? 50% weapon damage sounds sweet but I would be happy with 45% maybe if it is posible to get and critical damage 30% if it's worth it .. any sugestions what to look for?

edit:
    The last one if am not mistaking I do not know German, 92% weapon damage, +39 dmg and 25% critical damage, that is far better the steam axe with only 100% weapon damage, bad side is ..well only 2 slot's but my apinion is that it's worth investing in that sword andermant to open slots. what you think?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    Multi-Sev likes this.
  18. Multi-Sev

I agree. That last sword does look very good. I would probably put gem slots on it - at least 2 more slots for a total of four gems. I always hesitate to buy three slots on any item, due to the expense of the third slot, but I am very frugal with my andermant. But, if any weapon deserved that fifth gem slot, that one probably does.

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  19. GamesShortCut

GamesShortCut Exceptional Talent

I have melt them all :)

here is the next one:
    So max dmg is 75 so far.

[​IMG]

20. Multi-Sev

Ah, you are GoodMood, I have seen a few of your videos (good tutorials). Now I know why you melt weapons that other people would keep. You are on the quest for the "holy grail" of 2-hand weapons :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.