2023 Advent Calendar Codes Stopped Early. Why?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by adidasos, Dec 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. adidasos

adidasos Someday Author

The advent calendar picture on your Facebook page has 24 doors. For some reason you stopped giving out the daily advent calendar door codes on December 13th. So you never bothered to give out almost half the codes. I'm curious why this is? Also, sometimes when I get the gifts from the snow globe nothing falls on the ground and it doesn't state that I've actually gotten anything. Am I getting nothing from them? This isn't isolated to one character either, I have a DK, a SW, a SM, and a RA. It happens on all of them. If it isn't the case, please fix the game to state what you are getting from them, and if it gives nothing, please fix the game so it actually gives you something. And lastly, a request I have made before, please bring back the Rudolph the red nose reindeer head costume to the Christmas event that you used to be able to get from the event. I have wanted it since I first saw it worn by a lady on Tegan server that got it back when you actually used to offer it during the winter event, but it just never gets offered anymore. Thank you for your time.

2. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

3. adidasos

adidasos Someday Author

Thank you for your reply. I read the link you provided. However, I was talking about the Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer head costume, not the horned Santa hat. Please consider bringing it back at some point in the future. Thanks again. :)

4. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

From what I remember, there were 3 different helmets, 1 for each class, and the reindeer one you mentioned was the ranger exclusive version.. so should be the same answer as above :)

5. adidasos

adidasos Someday Author

Oh, I see, I did not know that. Thank you for your reply.

6. imilee

imilee Forum Apprentice

When do you intend to release the missing bonus codes? It's been a few days since the new year, but we haven't even heard from him.

7. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

There are multiple places where this topic is being discussed: Mods feel free to move my comment to a more appropriate thread if you wish.

Rather than back-fill the advent calendar bonus codes, I'd rather they give us a one-time bonus code for the current event, Riot of the Rocketman: 10,000 Professor Jullov's Oliastic Mixtures.

This event requires farming the event map plus farming other existing real world maps for the mixtures (essentially game entrance passes). Most events require farming for event-specific essences and/or entry passes, so this isn't something out of the ordinary. But the amount of mixtures required to enter event map, 24, is almost exactly the average amount dropped by killing all random mobs in Spiky Valley, one of the more popular mixture farming maps. In other words, we have to run 2 maps (Spiky Valley + event) any time we want to make progress in the event. Boredom on top of boredom. Yes, this can be done serially or in parallel, and you can use the 3-hour free event attire to run Spiky Valley continually in order to get a head start on the mixture farming, but ... ugh.

So, give us a break with that long overdue bonus code. 10,000 mixtures isn't enough for some players (playing the event map on lower difficulties), and more than enough for others (playing on higher difficulties), but it's roughly enough to cover the cost of entries required for a player to successfully complete the event on Fatal mode, the middle-of-the-road difficulty, thereby halving the # of total maps we'd have to run for the event.

SillySword likes this.
  8. imilee

imilee Forum Apprentice

Hello! Be as you say. Let's get a bonus code for it, which contains the mentioned 10,000 mixture and another 1 3h cloak, 5,000 andermant and 5,000 300% essence. It would suit me that way, if they no longer know what caused the accident, they could compensate us players with this.

9. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

10. imilee

imilee Forum Apprentice

Sometimes the DSO could also react to the bonus codes not received! If they can no longer give a proper answer to anything.