2H Weapon Showcase (Dwarf Edition)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Apr 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jslaughter

jslaughter Forum Apprentice

So i've been farming oob for several days now, killed the death knight probably 400 times and no unique drops. Does anyone know if they took away the ring of death from the death knight with the most recent update?

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

It may take much, much more than just 400 times.... If I were you , I would try your luck with the boss guarding the entrance to Mortis' Chamber on Map 2. It does require a bit of effort to run there , especially if your toon is not so strong yet but that very boss there seems to drop Ring of Death more often or at least that's what I hear from other players. Also, I think we're getting a bit off-topic here - it is '2H Weapon Showcase (Dwarf Edition)' thread after all- I believe we should be showing 2H weapons here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.