55 level question

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by ΑΛΑΖΟΝΑΣ, Mar 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ΑΛΑΖΟΝΑΣ

ΑΛΑΖΟΝΑΣ Forum Greenhorn

Hello forum
    I arrived 55 level before 2-3 weeks.I found a guy to farm me some PW and new moon event for items etc.This is my warrior after new moon event.What is the next thing to do ?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello ΑΛΑΖΟΝΑΣ and welcome to DSO EN Forums. If you browse the Forum, you will find that many players started their journey in DSO just like you and upon reaching level 55 had same questions. Have a look at this thread. Also, before you attempt to post any screenshots or media content , please check out this tutorial

best regards
    Shine2

3. ΑΛΑΖΟΝΑΣ

ΑΛΑΖΟΝΑΣ Forum Greenhorn

hello again. I have seen a lot of threads for this situation before and i have farmed inf 4 desert and got many items that helped my stats.And farmed pw for the uniqes now whats my next move? Thank you for your responce and your time!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  4. Geloucos

Geloucos Forum Greenhorn

I'm a recent level 55 too, still little lost but I think you can start thinking about craft legendaries with 4x golden line enchantments