+7k broken tool in Glowing cave and drop nothing. Is it normal

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by MoXo, Dec 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MoXo

MoXo Forum Greenhorn

Hey all,

I spend +7k broken multitools in glowing cave at normal mode in 1-2 week. I dropped 0 ingredient jewel and 0 glowing sapphire wizard mount. Is it possible?
    What do think about drop rates in there?

Nice games.

FAALHAAS likes this.
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I prolly got around same, maybe more...never counted it in total, but also never seen a drop. Also opened tons of jewelbox, never a good drop. I know people who allready have 3 ingredient and 1 gem jewel and they keep dropping them. I know noobs who just play this game and go into cave first time and drop them.

I allready said to myself: If i dont get lucky before next dragan event, i will quit the game and delete everything on my chars. Its beyond stupid how the best jewels are only obtainable by stupid lootbox and a cave that rarely even spawns a boss that could if you lucky drop a jewel.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  3. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

All random and from the feedback with guild, there are a few with one or maybe two ingredient jewels, but most have zero. My Ranger was extremely lucky and had one of the mounts drop on the very first visit there. Within 15 - 20 runs I had my first jewel and now have the maximum of 3 equipped along with the gem jewel you mentioned. Duplicates are an issue as well.

I have yet to see a jewel drop from a boss but several others I know have had 2 - 3 since inception.

4. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

I'm probably around 3-4k tools myself and no jewel. I did somehow get 2 gem jewels though back to back, from some free lottery boxes. I always go into these expecting nothing so I won't be disappointed. Perhaps when you expect them the least possible, is when they actually drop lmao.

5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Heard that multiple times from people aswell, that they getting them back to back. Its almost like the drop is less RNG than they want to make us believe....

6. Bundin

Bundin Regular

It is RNG with some modifiers for example: droprate=item dropchance global+map droprate modifier for that item+character luck modifier+ time modifier for droprate(its depends on the time how much did you played and when was on the server something big like a lvl 100 CE)+event modifier(like looter's fortune) but this is only konteo.... reality can be much or less rude....