A Difficult Audience

Discussion in 'Quests' started by 9ndrei, Dec 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

So after gathering 100 horns in the recycled map they call Tetaconetl and beating the demon boss, the questline says: Talk to Irene Soames in Tetacontetl.

Problem is quest guidance disappears on the map, she's nowhere to be found. Neither inside or just outside the map.

Could BigPoint actually use any trace of common sense and let people know which quests are bugged? I am assuming this is bugged since the quest guidance doesn't take me to Irene Soames and it doesn't tell me she's on another map.

Damn time wasters.

tozagol likes this.
  2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi. Once you get 100 horns and kill the boss in the same map without leaving it at the upper part where the temple is is the one who ask you for that, at least at me appear a question mark and you can finish it.

Now that i played it with my hunter, as i know what i have to do i go a bit faster and maybe because of that it's not possible to finish it till you reach for a specific lvl or if you have finished a quest. i tell you cos i as said below, those demons didn't appear since i defended Conel in Artaya and eventhough i had the quest i couldn't do it since then...

Greetings,

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  3. ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ

ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ Forum Apprentice

i have another problem with that quest. I have to collect 100 horns but i don't find any demons to collect them in the map. I enter the map and the guidance says that there is nothing in the map and i have to reenter

OMG

4. ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ

ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ Forum Apprentice

I canceled the quest and now there is no quest at all, i cannot find it again to take it. What's going on?

5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi ΜΑΤΣΟΛΑΣ I did this quest with my wizard, and you'll be ask for a 100 more in "Brivavik" or however it's it name. but with my hunter i have the quest but there's no demons with shield that are the ones you need to drop those horns, same in "Brivavik" the reason for that is that with my hunter as i know what i have to do i did it faster and maybe i need a specific level or having finish a quest for them to appear there. It is also true that you may enter 10 times in that map and in only one they appear. so it's gonna take your time and nerves...

Finally i must tell you that once you defend Conen in Atraya clear that is where it appears the demons in maps, all that demons are gonna appear again in other maps, so from then you can find those demons bearing a shild in tetaconelt etc.. and you are gonna be able to finish that quest

About where you get the quest again, i rememeber having taken it in fron the door of tetaconelt and once you finish the quest it'ds goona appear where the temple is, the upper part of the map to deliver the horns...

I wish it helps you

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  6. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi
    Discussion start inDec 16 2020
    We are now in April 28 2021 and guidance disappears, it's nowhere to be found yet.
    If i listen Lambrusco " after you defend Conen in Atraya, all demons will spawn on other maps.."
    Why doesn't BigPoint indicate this in the quest description? or Why this quest comes before the defense quest ?
    to finish + 4 months after this has not been resolved....

7. drlyn

drlyn Forum Apprentice

HOw do i even find the demon warders there? i have emtered in both normal and panful mode and don't see any at all.

8. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi,
    to find the demons, already do your quests in the 'artaya clearing' of Twisted Wood which will make them appear
    However, at the end of this quest the PNJ is no longer visible on the tetaconelt map .... sometimes, yes A BUG !
    I sent a ticket on this bug in June 2021
    here is their answer: Our goal is to get back to you as quickly as possible - in most cases you will be contacted by our support team within one business day - often even faster. Please note that we kindly ask you not to submit multiple tickets for the same issue as this may be confusing and delay our response.o_O cordially Bigpoint-Customer Service-Team -
    Thank you for contacting us. Can you get to Tetaconetl without using teleportation?
    o_Oo_OAnd I mean without using the Travel Stone or the Teleport Card just go with your mount or on foot The NPC should appear.
    :mad: (Mmmmmmmh.... have you read my long explanation of the ticket? I crossed the door AND teleportation Too , in ALL modes, SOLO AND GROUP ! )
    soooooooooo do your job, Bpoint Because PNJ is not here and we are in July 20 now.

TY