A Very Jullov Holiday 2/6

Discussion in 'Quests' started by иво5775, Jan 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. иво5775

иво5775 Forum Apprentice

Hello! As the title says I have the "A Very Jullov Holiday 2/6" quest but I can't find the grandpa. Is it impossible to complete the quest if I already opened the whole map? The grandpa should be there according to the tutorials i watched.
    https://ibb.co/tQ8MZzB

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

HI иво5775 i think it's possble to use navigator with that quest but i did it long time ago and now i don't rememeber it, and i also know in some quest navigator is not available. So if you can use it i suppose the compas is gonna show you where to go to, but in case you can't i think it is nearby of what you show us in that pic...

Enjoy

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Parts of that quest line have been bugged in the past; other parts have been altered.

My recollection is that Gramps is found in a different location than you point to on the map. There's a very shallow cave in the Northeast part of the map, just before the stairs that lead to the section that includes the cave with the stoned mushrooms. I believe that's where Gramps can be found; not with the mushrooms, but in that cave just to the left of the first short flight of stairs near the mushrooms. I have a toon on the test server that just entered the Lor'Tac region. I probably won't get to that quest for a couple of weeks, but if you're still stuck at that point, I'll let you know what I find.

Another thing to consider, some quests are level-dependent. I'm not certain about this one, but it's possible that you need come back to this side-quest after your next level up.

4. иво5775

иво5775 Forum Apprentice

I literally found him 10 minutes after I posted this thread. I didn't remember where he was too because the last time I did this quest was 3-4 years ago. Thanks for the help though!

5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I'm glad you found it.

Enjoy the game

6. judoka021

judoka021 Forum Greenhorn

7. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

8. HeroLCS

HeroLCS Forum Greenhorn

New grandpa location if you have already unlocked map:[​IMG]