about discord ban apea

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by benjy_258, Jun 28, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. benjy_258

benjy_258 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I want to ask where or where can I write a request to remove the ban on drakensang off discord?

2. -dravin-

-dravin- Junior Expert

I doubt you ever will.. most discord bans are irreversible.. and 90% of all moderators for every game on discord are mostly between ages 22-26 and take offense to any criticism to ones game.. we live in the generation of the self recognition and gratification and the "IF I CAN'T GET MY WAY" I'm going to ban you era.. but you would need to write the Discord it self.. and most likely they will want a apology for what ever you probably "DID NOT DO" I myself don't use these types of apps because of these kinds of people..

Last edited: Jun 29, 2024
  3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Exactly @-dravin- . When the first lottery bags got released they were dropping allot of 3day premiums. Then after a couple weeks, the 3 day premium rarely dropped. So it was quite obvious they changed the droprates wihtout telling the players.

I said this in discord, he denied changing droprated. I asked him why lie about something thats so obvious...no warning nothing, he insta perm banned me,

To be unbanned, i indeed need to give a formal apology blabla. Well hell no, he needs to give me an apology. EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Jun 30, 2024
    Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  4. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Hi there :) You can consider submitting a discord support ticket in the Drakensang server, and you will be able to receive a link to the unban form there. ^^

5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Aaaaah yes, you mean the discord people are banned from? Am I missing something here? o_O

6. T3SS

T3SS Forum Apprentice

Everything would be perfectly fine if Discord mods didn’t use perma as the only option. Few days, week, month or even 3 months, but why perma for every minor stupidity? Bruh I have been banned for almost 2 years now :D:D

7. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

yep no warnings, just insta perm bann :)
    anyway I kinda wonder how people suppose to get to that discord channel for a support ticket when those people are banned there....

8. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Hi all :) Players who are currently banned from the Drakensang discord server may consider messaging one of the discord mods ^^

9. T3SS

T3SS Forum Apprentice

In that case it would be appreciated if you could include some Discord mod nicknames, since there is no way for banned player to get to any moderator.

Talbor likes this.