About MAC user's

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Deep_Sleep, Nov 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Deep_Sleep

Deep_Sleep Forum Greenhorn

Hi All, i just want to ask how long we (Mac players) need to wait for the playing DSO in client or browser? I'm really want to play DSO... Last time when i joined to the game it was 4-5 months ago. How to be? :(

P.S. sorry if i opened topic wrong..

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Just use WINE. Also mac is crap and it won't be officially supported anymore.

3. Deep_Sleep

Deep_Sleep Forum Greenhorn

WINE in Mac Air 2017 lagging, it's impossible to play normal game with 60 FPS. Can you help with something else?

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

As I said, they don't support mac officially anymore. You can try using Firefox as per this guide. It's for windows 7, but you should be able to figure out a way to recreate this in mac.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Help with DSO on a mac??? HHmmm... well I can suggest a few stores where you can buy a real computer.

Dell, Sam's Club, Tiger Direct, ... to name a few. ;)

Then you can put the mac paper weight in the mac grinding bin where it belongs. ;)