Bug Achievements not unlocked

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by G-Rico, Dec 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

Recently, I went through the achievements of one of my characters and noticed that some achievements had not been unlocked in the pvp section. Has anyone had the same problem and can help me?

2. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

Have you tried logging off and on again, then checking the achievements again?
    I know that sounds silly, but there are times where my achievements bug as well, such as my crafting achievements in which the game thinks I haven't unlocked them and won't allow me to craft higher tier gems. This always fixes for me though with just a restart. I don't know if it counts as the same problem, but if not then I'm sorry, I hope you'll be able to fix it!

3. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

Thank you for your answer but I have already tried several times to uninstall the game and reinstall it without success