Am i going good so far?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by christopoukoss, Mar 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. christopoukoss

christopoukoss Forum Greenhorn

Hey! i started playing drakensang online 6years ago but i left the game for a long time... i started a new character one week ago and now i am almost 30Lvl and i wanted to check if my dmg,health,and all other statistics are good to keep going on the story or i have to farm to collect items to make potions or farm for xp and equipment. Can you check if am good on all those stats ?

check it below: https://ibb.co/5F6tkdv

also sorry but i have the game in greek:p
    If you have any tips or tricks tell me below thanks a lot! :)

2. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

Use quiver , maximise you crit rate ,the green line stats don't work good if your red line stats are too low http://prntscr.com/msozja . Imporve yor crit rate up to 40% minimum , or use 2h weapon with 2-3 times more DMG and forget crit rate for now.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Deliburan is right that you should be using a quiver or 2H build in place of a shield. With that block rate, it won't make a difference to your overall defense, but the crit from a quiver could make your DPS vastly improved.

Beyond that, no one here is going to be much help, because we can't tell you anything about the current strength of your character. The recent (last 2-4 years) changes have made the leveling part of the game easy and you should simply use the best of whatever drops. Using whatever drops will be more than enough to level up with. Unfortunately, when you reach Level 55, everything you farmed leading up to that moment will be trash and need to be replaced with uniques, end eventually you will craft some amazing legendaries to transfer those stats to the uniques.

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What everybody says. Go 2H or 1h/quiver for leveling ranger. As I just recently played a leveling ranger on TS, the only thing I would add is that if you get a full yachaks set (it drops somewhat frequently), consider using it for the conc regen. Otherwise just use green/blue gear glyphed up.

5. christopoukoss

nice all of you helped me a lot! thank you! is there a way to change the language ingame? (want to change it to english)

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. christopoukoss

thanks a lot!