any pics of 46-50 weps and gear?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fourtwenty68, Aug 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Hey Papa ...
    Yes indeed I was sarcastic ... and I am amazed that no one spotted that staff except you and Baragain
    So i will show you what is like to have such item. These are my stats with 1H wand

[​IMG]

Now these are my stats with that staff + this Witch Hunter Set + 50% damage skill ...

ready?

[​IMG]

What do you think? Note the witch gear is not upgraded it is level 45 and so that staff. :D

--MERGED--

Rangers don't have 2H weapon that means no 150% on longbows ... only 20% less concentration usage.

To mods: sorry for consecutive ... please put them together :)

Last edited by moderator: Aug 16, 2015
    Testador, MegaNuker and Dylannn like this.
  2. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

^^ WoW^^,i guess they really want us to use 2H from now on lol:)

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Just sit in the back and spam magic missile and meteor.... wow. Are there any other skills/talent choices giving higher damage numbers?

4. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

that stats with how many point in %dmg do u spend ? 15 points or less ?
    5k just really beast lol

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

@trakilaki beat me to it. I was going to say "You were missing the sarcasm."

That has to be with all 25 points in damage and the 15 points for the 50%/-10% skills... why else show off an uber damage build if you don't use all the damage boosting options you have?

6. trakilaki

Yes all 25 points plus 15 points for 50%.

7. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Hehe, this is why all the pew pew "I got nerfed" or "how come that class got....and I didn't" talk is silly. "But my old build won't work so change it back." No, how bout you figure out how to get better <he said to all the people still wearing dark armor:rolleyes:. Until people know how all the parts fit together in a class with a real 50 toon it's silly. I look forward to the challenge of figuring out the best combination of gear, skills, points to reinvent my toon. Not to remake the old one in the same way. Don't worry peeps, eventually someone will make a youtube video and show you what is possible, and you can become a copycat again:p. Right now it will be a fun experience to discover what works best in a new system. Just remember it's only a matter of time until someone soloes evey new boss.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    Mindship, MANOJ and silverseas like this.
  8. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Much want. Pls. *-*;;

9. _Baragain_

It would be even cooler if it were on live server.

10. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

I guess it can happen easily if you get a weapon like this one

11. Red_Jaeger

Red_Jaeger Junior Expert

Amen to that.

It is not a lvl50 item, but have you noticed that some right side gear have relative improvements as well? I did not find one yet and I am stealing this pic from facebook, but +X% armor/damage/whatever can work wonders.

That in the picture is +8.5% armor.

[​IMG]

Edit: I wonder if our current gear will be upgraded to match the new release stats. Like, if axes will receive the critical hit bonus and if their base damage gets increased, while maintaining their current enchantments. If not, we are going to need gear ASAP.

12. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Last I saw/heard, current equipment stays as is, new items may have different stats.
    The final deal may not be decided.

13. Maulwuerfchen

Maulwuerfchen Count Count

crit hit rate with 8.5% is op :D

and a picture from stable

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  14. fab

fab Advanced

Mages is meant to do damage as their hp and armour is lower than other characters in the game beside steam.
    If a mage got max damage of 5k , everyone will say mages is op but if a dk got 3k damage everyone just stays mute.
    Their smash got direct 200% more damage and together with iron brow will kill almost every characters in the arena in an instant

15. wedrh

wedrh Active Author

i just got this ^^ on test server, it's my new book :
    [​IMG]
    crit : base 1347/ +258/ +270
    damage : 40
    hp : 299

i think it wont be too difficult to reach to 50% crit with some lines like those :p
    but the GoP cost is just insane :
    [​IMG]
    sorry for my bad english (i am french)

16. _Baragain_

Only problem is that nice 2317 crit is still only worth about 21% crit rate... even with some nice other items and set bonuses, you'd still only be looking at 40%-50% as opposed to the 60%-70% you might have had before the nerf with the same values.

17. trakilaki

Why are you telling ME that? tell that to the brainless devs ... they are ruining the game not me.

BTW folks ... The Ring of Death has been nerfed ... these are the new max stats:

[​IMG]

Now little bit more pictures of our junkyard :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see some of the items are level 49 even though I was crafting level 50 items. Furthermore ... you can spot the old Ghost gear leveled to 50 with terrible stats.

It seems 98% of the game is bugged ... and they are planing to release this in 1 week :D :D

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    Yogo and Testador like this.
  18. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

It seems to me that the game goes all the way to the gems with all these % enchants for all the categories besides that it makes upgrade useless

19. SUPERDOUPER

SUPERDOUPER Junior Expert

whoa all this lev 50 items are rubbish, i thought it would be much better thatn lev 45 leg items but guess i was wrong

20. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

I don't think that these are so bad if you have good gems items with %hp armor or res will be great and will no need any upgrade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.