any pics of 46-50 weps and gear?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fourtwenty68, Aug 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (^__^)

(^__^) Forum Greenhorn

RA got 100%, not 150%

2. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

Actually i cant believe you lol.
    How do you get that Speed? And that Crit Damage? Even with full royal Saphires you wouldnt be able to get to that speed

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

How do I get critical damage? Umm ... from the items.
    Attack speed? Wisdom tree :
    • Agility - Increases attack speed by 1,5% per spent point.
    plus enchantments and sapphires.

4. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

Which wisdom level do you have?
    You can only have about 30-33 if you're not an active Tester, and thats not even enough for 50% Damage and the 50% Weapon Damage -10% Attack Speed Skill

5. trakilaki

Level 50 ... I bought them with andermants ... any other off topic question?? :p

Me not active? Do you really play Drakensang Online? If you play ... you wouldn't ask such silly questions ... you would have known who Trakilaki is. :D
    He is the reason for existence of DSO. :D :D

Trakilaki is so fast that he can run around the world and punch himself ... in the back of his head! :D

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    as011 and cdeepal like this.
  6. wedrh

wedrh Active Author

lol dev have nerfed my book...
    yesterday :
    [​IMG]
    today :(
    [​IMG]

Testador likes this.
  7. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

um is that a joke? 5.7k damage with low ball rolls on the 2handed? who needs crit anymore anyway when you can one shot the whole team with 1 chain lighting...

8. Pigeoncum

Pigeoncum Forum Greenhorn

lets do some calculations. Meteor will do 20468 damage on impact (without burn) and with critical that will do 56,491 damage. now lets add the burn damage. burn will do another 10234 damage without critical. Pvp is whoever hits first wins now.

9. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Oh man, this one is so funny. I am so going to use this line in the future. :)
    Are you sure this is not a Chuck Norris line?

10. bendover

bendover Junior Expert

When Trakilaki does pushups he doesn't raise up but he actually pushes the Earth down XD

11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

DOH!

So the already miserable crit rate numbers they were putting on items has been lowered even more? They actively are trying to destroy the usefulness of crit now... that is the only explanation!

--MERGED--

Plus, the old witch set has some nice speed on it... and how do you know what gloves he may or may not have?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  12. trakilaki

Check my avatar ... it is all approved. You don't want to mess around without approval. :D

cdeepal likes this.
  13. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Well let me tell you; if I found something like this, I would seriously consider being 2H mage, this is insane :D
    Other than that, I?m not very impressed with those items..

14. trakilaki

More items:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And now something exclusively :cool::cool::cool:

Evowise contacted me on Wiki and gave me these pictures (thanks Evowise)

Dark Corruption set item (2H axe)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last night _Baragain_ gave me these pictures so I can use it on Wiki (thanks _Baragain_ )
    He got this unique item from legendary chest (100 lockpicks) :)

Temple Guardian Federation set item (boots)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Testador likes this.
  15. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Credit to stmortiis. Found this on YouTube, some very interesting stuff in the individual lines. As expected lots of not so good lines too. But shows the possibilities with an optimal combination.

Morinphen likes this.
  16. trakilaki

More items

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Testador and xEthnic like this.
  17. _Baragain_

Interesting indeed, like a 13.6% crit damage... too bad that is useless with crit being so heavily nerfed.

18. matami

matami Someday Author

Nice...ooooor not!!! theres some fresh magic in items but overall new items = pure diarrhea... :(
    those are the best words i find to describe those piece of EDIT ... thats totally same brown mass that we have farmed from m2 the whole 45lv :confused: if bp wont nerf low legs they posses even greater power than now with crit being nerfed to near useless o_O:eek::mad:

Last edited by moderator: Aug 23, 2015
  19. trakilaki

I got these unique pauldrons

[​IMG]

And it seems that all new unique items are scaling and are the same level as the monsters from which they drop.
    This is very very good ... for the lazy devs.
    Why should they bother creating more items when they can make one for all level players.
    From level 1 to level 50 we have the same gear ... nicely done ... you noob devs.

Testador likes this.
  20. _Baragain_

I doubt this will drop outside of Lor'Tac... but I agree that some things should be level restricted... we liked things like the Relics of the Order sets, the Dragonache set, the Dark set, etc. because they gave us a goal and not every twink noob could use them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.