Suggestion Ask before selling an item you just bought!

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by F4Tali1y, Jan 26, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. F4Tali1y

F4Tali1y Forum Greenhorn

Has this ever happened to you.... buy an expensive Gem, then right click on the Gem to set it on an item only to Sell It because you forgot you were still in the shop with the merchant.

I mean, it's the same action button, at least make the system ask before you sell it. It asks when the item has gems on it, why not do it when you just bought something...

Twice it happened to me, it's a real bummer. :(

Thanks

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @F4Tali1y ,

In these cases, you may contact your language Support Team, as they may be able to assist you on the matter.

3. F4Tali1y

F4Tali1y Forum Greenhorn

Like what, ask for my items back? Why not make the game better by fixing the problem, i think is best solution. ;)

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @F4Tali1y ,

Yes. Tell them what you sold and when, and they might be able to restore the item.

We forward player's suggestions on the monthly basis - however, we cannot know if they'll be implemented, so this is a solution available at the moment.

5. F4Tali1y

F4Tali1y Forum Greenhorn

I could ask for my stuff back, but this will not prevent me from doing this mistake again, so, just send my suggestion along and i thank you for that.

6. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

If this is an item you sold, you can click the tab at the top of the merchant window to view all you sold. You can then buy it back.

Now melting is a different beast....

Melethainiel likes this.
  7. F4Tali1y

F4Tali1y Forum Greenhorn

Even if i left that merchant? I can buy it back if i go see them again?

Nope, tried it.... thanks for the info, now i know.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  8. SillySword

SillySword Regular

If you leave Town or dungeon, it will be gone. That is "'Don't Change/Reload Map".